12/29/2012

SWEET FRINGE


Good morning everyone! It's a long time since I wore this skirt with fringe, not always easy to match, faux leather, which I applied a braided belt of the same material. I preferred to approach a sweater more "sporting" military green, gettonato that, on the contrary, I wear very often! The wedge sandals, beautiful in summer, I love them even during the winter, preferably blacks and stocking comprente. The bag already worn this look, much more casual, it is one of my favorites because of its colors, they love to be the center of attention.

Buongiorno a tutti!! E' da molto che non indossavo questa gonna con frange, non sempre facile da abbinare, in ecopelle, in cui ho applicato una cinta a treccia, del medesimo materiale. Ho preferito accostarci un maglione più "sportivo" verde militare, gettonato che, al contrario, indosso molto spesso! I sandali con zeppa, bellissimi in estate, li adoro anche durante l'inverno, preferibilmente neri e con calza comprente. La borsa già indossata in questo look, decisamente più casual, è una delle mie preferite per i suoi colori, che amano stare al centro dell'attenzione.
















I was wearing:

ZARA SWEATER
LE SILLA WEDGES
JENNIFER SKIRT
VINTAGE BELT

13 comments:

  1. great color combination!
    May be we can follow each other-let me know and I'll return the favor!
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    xx
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~what a gorgeous skirt to accentuate your amazing legs! Love it sooo much! xx

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!!!!! It's an honor for me!!!!! Giulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore you skirt and this whole ensemble!

    Win a L'OREAL MASCARA >> GIVEAWAY <<
    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so stunning and this blog is incredible! x

    luna
    my new post is here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous post! love your style!
    hope you have a very happy new year!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning!!!I just woke up here in Italy and see your comments is fabulous!!!!! Giulia

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow.love this look!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog! Love this look on you.

    Sofia

    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous style, I love your skirt :)

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete