1/12/2013

INDIAN SHORTS


Special, certainly not every day, but apprezabile ... I love the fringes and these shorts are an old buff purchase is not overworked and that's why I decided to wear it with a new boot in my opinion very good manners, beautiful even with a pair of jeans! Have a nice day! Giulia

Particolarissimo, sicuramente non da tutti i giorni ma apprezabile...adoro le frange e questi shorts color camoscio sono un vecchio acquisto non troppo sfruttato e che per questo ho deciso di indossare con un nuovo stivale a mio parere molto bon ton, bellissimo anche con un jeans! Buona Giornata!! Giulia




























I was wearing:

ZARA SHORTS
BURBERRY BAG (VINTAGE)
VINTAGE SWEATER
CERVONE BOOTS






3 comments:

  1. Nіce poѕt. I leaгn sοmethіng totally new
    and challengіng on wеbsiteѕ I
    stumbleupon еvery day. It's always helpful to read articles from other authors and use a little something from their sites.

    Check out my page :: www.Buildahealthybrain.com
    Also visit my web-site ; what goes into nootropics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts!
    http://abwithoutc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete